Thursday, April 7, 2011

Destruction, or is it.

जटाकटाहसंभ्रमभ्रमन्निलिम्पनिर्झरी
विलोलवीचिवल्लरीविराजमानमूर्धिनि िकशोरचन्द्रशेखरे रतिः प्रतिक्षणं मम
I have a very deep interest in Lord Shiva, whose head is glorified by the rows of moving waves of the celestial river Ganga, agitating in the deep well of his hair-locks, and who has the brilliant fire flaming on the surface of his forehead, and who has the crescent moon as a jewel on his head.
..... Why Shiva?Going through the pain of Death, there is no other Power I can think of.
In the past two months I have questioned myself and destiny and Lord of lords.

Thanks to all kins and friends who asked me if I still believed in God. Got messages like - It is cruel of God.
Death is inevitable,then why do we get so amused when it commences.
When I thought of it deeply, I discovered that it hurts because we forget about it during the happy days.
When he was being taken away from our house for his last yatra , I noticed the priest freeing him from all the knots , even the rakhi I tied him. It saddened me even more , but later I realized the soul that has left the body has to be freed from all bandhans so that the Mrityu yatra is completed in true senses and the new heavenly journey begins.I wiped my tears , and been praying for a happy journey for him ahead. Regarding the ones left here- There is a lesson- the awashyamgami Death can knock anytime, Mrityulok is actually a litmus test chemical we get soaked in, and we begin to think this is it. It is about the patience and divinity to see beyond.
Shiv strotam is the sole tune that has been comforting me deeply. I am still trying to fight the materialistic sister in me, but I have realized somewhere , his soul will always be connected to mine through the supreme soul of Shiva . The cause of being on earth is clearer to me now. and, I am bound to do what I have pledged. To work towards the comfort of sufferers on earth, the way he did. and selfless.
The only thing that comforts me as well.

No, God is Kind.very Kind, life is beyond what we see, the moment we realize this, the pain begins to subside. Souls basic nature is to be happy, we have no rights to keep it unhappy. It begins to seek peace on its own after a while. Insecurity arises the moment we switch back to the thought- this is it. This is the only life we get to live. Yes, for sure - we get bodies to put to an act, and we must take this as an opportunity and do the best as a performance from a being.
Death isn't the end, it is a beginning. It is a promotion if one acts well. He acted supremely and I am sure he is having a better way up in heaven. when I say up for heaven, it is my belief that It is way above the levels we have here on earth.
Peace to you my dear Brother.

धराधरेन्द्रनन्दिनीविलासबन्धुबन्धुर स्फुरद्दिगन्तसन्ततिप्रमोदमानमानसे कृपाकटाक्षधोरणीनिरुद्धदुर्धरापदि क्वचिद्दिगम्बरे मनो विनोदमेतु वस्तुनि
May my mind seek happiness in the Lord Siva, in whose mind all the living beings of the glorious universe exist, who is the sportive companion of Parvati (daughter of the mountain king), who controls invincible hardships with the flow of his compassionate look, who is all-pervasive (the directions are his clothes).

Glory to u Oh Shiva, whose Tandav is also param sundar!
I seek power from you to further enact the role You have given me to perform.


Seeking strength for a mother and a father.

Hare Krushna!

2 comments: